1. Something earned, won or otherwise acquired; a profit; an advantage; increase. 2. To run fast by (a specified amount). 3. To reach, especially by effort; get to; arrive at. 4. To get nearer, as in pursuit. 5. To draw away from or farther ahead of the other contestants in a race, one’s pursuers, etc. 6. To run fast (as in a watch or clock).
glossary (Page 1 of 2)
1. To bet on an uncertain outcome, as of a game or sporting event. 2. To play a game for stakes, especially a game whose outcome is at largely determined by chance. 2. To take a risk in the hope of gaining an advantage or a benefit. 3. To engage in a reckless or hazardous behavior. 4. To invest in a project where little or no research has been conducted, the odds of failure are high, the intention is risk-seeking, emotions such as greed and fear are motivators, ownership of something tangible is not involved, the return is expected overnight, entertainment is the primary motivator, no economic value is added.
1. A fun activity that people participate in that involves skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators. 2. A contest of person against person, or team against team. 3. All games are continuing by definition, since an unstarted game isn’t a game and a finished game isn’t a game. 4. A game consists of freedoms, barriers, and purposes.
An investment scheme, book, seminar, webinar, website, software, trading system, video or other training that promises the public that anyone can become rich in a short period of time by following their “simple and easy system” that is top secret and only known by a select few people. The peddlers of these schemes often have the appearance of validity, can appear widely endorsed, with a compelling image of a lavish lifestyle, working 3 hours a week, while sitting beside the beach in their underpants. Often what is taught is largely pop psychology with very little genuine money, financial and investment advice. Ask anyone who is genuinely successful and they will tell you that success takes hard work and long hours of commitment over a long period of time. Dig a little deeper and you will discover that many of these people use sleazy sales tactics, manipulation, hyperbole, put people down, call people losers, lie about their backgrounds and fabricate entire sections of their lives. Some of the most popular speakers and authors are the most guilty.
The process of worldwide interaction and integration of people, companies, and governments. For thousands of years, people have been trading with each other across long distances and in the process shared ideas, beliefs, and culture. The opening of borders, reduction of tariffs, the free movement of people, goods and capital, music, movies, combined with reduced transportation costs and technology has accelerated global integration and the export of American cultural values. English has dominated as the global language, with a global culture of entertainment, fashion and design emerging.
1. The state where everything flows and is effortless. 2. A person operating in the Goldzone is a fully-realized, self-actualized, optimum human being. Their usual mood level is serene, the state of grace. For this person, creation, manifestation and the extraordinary are a way of life. 3. A person who’s word “is as good as gold.” 4. The Optimum condition of any mechanical operation, team, organization or area. 5. The best or most favorable point, degree, amount, etc., as of temperature, light, and moisture for the growth or reproduction of an organism. 6. The greatest degree or best result obtained or obtainable under specific conditions. 7. A person of great wealth or great moneymaking ability. 8. A person who is living, working and operating in the Dream Paradigm. 9. The 7th out of 7 zones on the Optima Zones scale. 10. As a leader, the Goldzone person is inspiring, visionary, and synergistic.
1. A leader who is operating from the New-Paradigm of partnership, cooperation, and team. They are inspiring, visionary, and synergistic. 2. This person has mastered all 7 levels of the Optima Zones of Leadership and can move up and down the scale at will to exercise situational leadership. 3. As an individual they are equanimous, having the ability to experience and express the entire range of emotions comfortably. 4. A person who has mastered a high degree of leadership knowledge, skill and possesses a wide range of general knowledge.
1. A way of living, being, communicating and relating where extraordinary results are a part of everyday life. 2. A way of life that that is integrated and holistic, making all areas important and not sacrificing one area for another. 3. A different way of thinking that looks for the ideal scenario, that is most sustainable. 4. A focus on prioritizing and nurturing deep meaningful relationships, love, connection and intimacy, vital and regenerative health, expanding assets, increasing income, wealth and money in abundance, creative and inspired self-expression, a career that totally fulfills, a business that adds value, vibrant energy and the time to enjoy what we love with the people we love.