1. A conception of something in its absolute perfection. 2. One that is regarded as a standard or model of perfection or excellence. 3. An ultimate object of endeavor; goal. 4. An honorable or worthy principle or aim.
glossary (Page 1 of 3)
1. Association of oneself with the feelings, situation, characteristics, etc. of another person or group of people. 2. The transferring of a response from one situation to another because the two bear similar features. 3. The lowest level of reasoning is the inability to differentiate.
1. The condition of being a certain person or thing. 2. The set of characteristics by which a person or thing is definitively recognizable or known. 3. The set of behavioral or personal characteristics by which an individual is recognizable as a member of a group. 3. The personality of an individual.
1. A mental faculty forming images or concepts of external objects or experiences not present to the senses. 2. The mind’s method of envisioning desirable goals and forecasting the future. 3. The ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind; resourcefulness. 4. Attention, interest, or enthusiasm.
1. To carry into effect; fulfill; accomplish. 2. To provide the means for the carrying out of. 3. A means of achieving an end; an instrument or agent.
1. Significant, consequential, critical, urgent, pressing. 2. Having high social rank, status, or influence; prominent.
1. A definite, distinct occurrence; an event. 2. A usually violent or disruptive occurrence, especially one that precipitates a larger crisis. 3. An occurrence that interrupts normal procedure or functioning; a mishap. 4. A traumatic event that is recorded into memory with full emotional content, heightened perception, decisions, and postulates. Conclusions formed from these incidents are intended to aid success and survival, however, inaccurate perception often leads to wrong conclusions, less success, and lower survival ability.