1. The 6th out of 7 levels on the Optima Zones. 2. The state of being fully expressed, creative and passionate. 3. People who routinely operate in this zone are on the leading edge of shifting paradigms, social values, and culture.
Tag: Optima Zones
1. The 1st of 7 levels on the Optima Zones. 2. When a person suffers a severe loss and cannot express their grief, they restrain it and become emotionally apathetic. 3. When a person has totally given up and nothing they do works. They are totally in the wrong place at the wrong time. 4. A major state of denial and unconsciousness, unaware of factors that affect them or others.
1. An affective state of consciousness in which joy, anger, fear, hate, etc., is experienced, as distinguished from cognitive and volitional states of consciousness. 2. The depth of feeling. 3. Any strong agitation of the feelings actuated by experiencing love, enthusiasm, fear, etc., and usually accompanied by physiological changes, such as increased heartbeat or respiration. These often manifest as, sweating, crying or shaking. 4. Energy in motion. 5. The effort to put someone or something into motion. 6. The connector between mental plans and physical actions. Without emotion, the thoughts cannot translate into actions or results. The Optima Zones are a direct measure or scale of emotion.
1. The state where everything flows and is effortless. 2. A person operating in the Goldzone is a fully-realized, self-actualized, optimum human being. Their usual mood level is serene, the state of grace. For this person, creation, manifestation and the extraordinary are a way of life. 3. A person who’s word “is as good as gold.” 4. The Optimum condition of any mechanical operation, team, organization or area. 5. The best or most favorable point, degree, amount, etc., as of temperature, light, and moisture for the growth or reproduction of an organism. 6. The greatest degree or best result obtained or obtainable under specific conditions. 7. A person of great wealth or great moneymaking ability. 8. A person who is living, working and operating in the Dream Paradigm. 9. The 7th out of 7 zones on the Optima Zones scale. 10. As a leader, the Goldzone person is inspiring, visionary, and synergistic.
1. The 2nd out of 7 zones on the Optima Zones scale. 2. The person in this zone has succumbed to loss, death, and failure. Nothing works for them and one failure leads to another. They are in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the wrong people, taking the wrong actions. Obsessed with security, this person is driven by fixed ideas and wrong data. 3. As a leader, the Redzone person is reactive, abdicate, and avoid responsibility.