A way of sharing thoughts, feelings or actions that people around you do or say that make your day brighter, happier, more cheerful or loving. Magic Moments are fabulous ways of expressing your acknowledgment and support to your teammates.
Category: GOLDZONE Education Page 1 of 2
1. Compensation or payment as satisfaction for grievance or injury. 2. A point at which the person cannot withhold anything. The person who is making amends is trying to appease, but he can’t withhold anything.
1. A unified body of matter that forms a whole but has no specific shape: a mass of clay. 2. A grouping of individual parts or elements that compose a unified body of unspecified size or quantity. 3. Done or carried out on a large scale. 4. A property of matter equal to the measure of the amount of matter contained in or constituting a physical body that partly determines the body’s resistance to changes in the speed or direction of its motion. The mass of an object is not dependent on gravity and therefore is different from but proportional to its weight. 5. Psychic and emotional energy have mass as per E=MC².
1. Having full power and control over a subject or area. 2. The knowledge and skill of a master. 3. Being able to consistently produce products of excellent quality. 4. Victory or superiority. 5. Mastery motivation is a psychological force that stimulates an individual to attempt to gain competency over a challenging problem, skill, task, or subject matter and to focus on it in a persistent manner until successful.
1. An environment or substance in which a thing is developed or formed. 2. A rectangular array of elements in rows and columns that is treated as a single element. 3. A grid-like array of interconnected circuit elements. 4. A situation or surrounding substance within which something is created, originates, is formed or contained.
1. The center of consciousness that records memory and manifests in thoughts, feelings, ideas, perceptions and imagination. 2. The totality of conscious and unconscious processes that direct the mental and physical behavior of a person. 3. The faculty of intellect as distinguished from emotion or will.
1. A amount of coins and bills in somebody’s possession at any one time. 2. The amount of money held in a bank account or available on credit to somebody. 3. The amount somebody is paid for working. 4. Assets or property that can be converted into cash. 5. The official currency of a country. 6. A commodity, usually gold, that is an official medium of exchange. 7. A measure of value. 8. A medium of exchange that can be used to purchase goods and services.
1. A temporary state of mind or feeling, as evidenced by the tendency of one’s thoughts: news that put us in a good mood with happy thoughts of the future. 2. A pervading impression on the feelings of an observer: the somber mood of the music. 3. An instance or spell of sulking or angry behavior: His brother‘s visit lifted him out of his sullen mood. 4. Inclination; disposition: I’m in the mood for a drink. 5. The chronic state of mind that reflects the most common feeling a person experiences most of the time.