1. A branch of knowledge that one studies. 2. The suppression of base desires, usually understood to be synonymous with self-control restraint and control. 3. The use of reason to determine the best course of action regardless of one’s desires, which may be the opposite of what a person is excited to do. Virtuous behavior can be described as when a person’s values are aligned with their aims: to do what they know is best and to do it gladly. 4. The training that develops self-control, character, orderliness, and efficiency. In other words, the ability to start, continue, and produce the results envisioned and planned in the time, place, and shape, at a consistent level of excellence as intended. 5. The use of punishment to correct disobedience and to enforce compliance with rules.
Category: GOLDZONE Education Page 1 of 2
1. The act or instance of dominating. 2. The act of forcing a person to do exactly what is desired with the mechanism of recrimination and denial of friendship or support unless the person instantly complies. 3. The act of using anger, criticism, accusations, and other mechanisms to force a person into submission by minimizing them.
A covert form of domination. The person using it feels that they are less than or inferior to the other person and has not the honesty or courage to admit it. They then begin to cut the other person “down to size,” using small, seemingly well-intended criticisms. The person who is seeking to dominate strikes at the point of pride or capability of their target. When challenged, the invalidator claims they are only wanting to help.
1. A series of thoughts, images, ideas and emotions occurring during sleep. 2. A visionary creation of the imagination. 3. A strongly desired goal or purpose; an aspiration. 4. Something that fully satisfies a wish. The Dream is the intention, the goal, the purpose, the target, the mission. This is the future wants that are projected from the present that drives you forward. It is the mission statement, what you want out of your life, the optimum scenario or goal that is vital to focus your attention.
1. An exact copy or reproduction; replica. 2. To make an exact copy or copies of. 3. Anything corresponding in all respects to something else. 4. To do or perform again; repeat.
1. The act or procedure of making an identical copy of an original. 2. The replication, or copying of the original over and over. 3. Something or someone that strongly resembles another. 4. Something that is made to look exactly like something else. 5. The act of saying or doing over again.